AC Replacement in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ and surrounding Areas
Indications for Air Conditioner Replacement
If you’ve been considering an AC replacement in Gilbert, Arizona, it’s essential to know if the AC unit needs to be repaired or if it must be replaced entirely — especially in our scorching summer heat. Here are a few signs to keep an eye out for when your HVAC system acts up:
- If your air conditioner was installed over ten years ago, and the cost of repairs will total more than half the price of a new AC unit, it’s best to replace it. This is because most air conditioners don’t last longer than fifteen years, so repairing your existing model will cost you more in the long run.
- Your energy bill keeps increasing despite using your HVAC system as usual. Naturally, during the hottest part of the summer, you’ll use more electricity. But if charges are skyrocketing in comparison to last year, your air conditioner is no longer energy-efficient. Consider an AC replacement with an Energy Star model.
- Maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home is challenging, no matter how much you adjust the thermostat. You’ve had your air conditioner repaired, and it functioned correctly for a while, but the problem has returned. If your AC unit is between ten to fifteen years old, it can struggle with temperature regulation. Or, the problem could be that the AC wasn’t appropriately sized for your home when it was installed and so doesn’t have sufficient cooling power per square footage.
- Your home’s air quality has taken a dive, and despite changing the filter on the appropriate schedule, you’ve noticed more dust, dirt, dander, etc. An AC with declining efficiency won’t filter the air properly.
- Your air conditioner has been making strange or loud sounds, such as squealing, grinding, or rattling. If repairs don’t handle it, you’re probably due for an AC replacement.
Your Trusted Source for HVAC Solutions
A/C Doctors has 20 years of experience in AC replacement in Gilbert, Arizona. Our family-owned and operated business offers 24-hour emergency service, so you’ll never be without your vital cooling appliances. After performing a complete inspection, we’ll let you know if you do need an AC replacement, or if standard repairs will take care of the problem. Call us today for upfront pricing and knowledgeable technicians you can trust!
The Best Time To Replace Your AC Unit
Figuring out when and why you need an AC replacement in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas is overwhelming. Luckily, some signs show it is time for replacement. For example, if your current AC unit stops working and is absurdly expensive to repair, you may have to find a new one that suits your needs. If your AC unit doesn’t work up to your standards, it may be time to invest in a new one. Also, if your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it will make sense to replace it since it’s causing your bills to skyrocket on a monthly basis. Time to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket! Whatever your reasons for replacing your old, worn down air conditioner, A/C Doctors can help. Thanks to our expertise in the home services industry, we make the complicated AC replacement process easier.
Our Quick Installation and Efficient AC Replacement: Everything You Need to Know
Here at A/C Doctors, we have a simple process when it comes to helping homeowners with AC replacement in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas get the most out of their unit. Our team of professionals makes all the difference. All of our experts are trained and certified to get the new AC unit installed and the old one removed, as quickly as possible. We help our clients choose a new replacement product that best suits their home, budget, and needs. Thanks to our professional know-how, we can help you decide whether you need a new AC unit and when is the best time to replace it. Our goal is to leave you happy and satisfied. Before we leave your home, we do a final inspection to make sure the AC replacement is 100% set up and ready to go.
Contact A/C Doctors Today
Since our very first day of operation, we strive to provide homeowners with professional AC replacement in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas. You can rest assured knowing that you have a team of experts on-call for any emergency. We can help you avoid major problems that may require additional repairs. When you are dealing with an AC emergency, trust the experts at A/C Doctors.
Call us at (602) 899-0408 for fast, affordable, and reliable AC replacement services.