AC Repair in Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Signs That It’s Time for AC Repair
If your air conditioner has been straining to keep up with the rising summer temperatures, don’t worry. In many cases, the necessary repair will get your AC functioning properly, and you won’t need AC replacement in Phoenix. If your air conditioner is doing any of the following, call a certified expert of air conditioning repair in Phoenix to have a look at it:
- Your indoor AC unit has been dripping water, maybe even enough to make a puddle on the floor. If you notice this, turn off your thermostat until help arrives. Doing so will prevent further damage until a professional can unclog the condensate drain line or replace a cracked drain pan.
- Your air conditioner has been making a loud, obnoxious squealing sound while running. While it’s harsh on the ears, this is usually a sign that a belt needs to be realigned.
- The thermostat isn’t adjusting the temperature accurately. You wind up fiddling with it all day long while feeling too hot or too cold. Your AC professional may discover it’s an electrical problem within the thermostat, or that your air conditioner’s compressor is failing.
- You turned on your air conditioner hours ago, but it’s not cooling the air. Airflow from vents is warm or barely cool at all. Often, this is a sign that the refrigerant needs to be “recharged,” which is to say brought back to the proper level. A licensed HVAC tech will measure your system’s coolant and add the appropriate amount. Afterward, you’ll be happy to feel your AC blowing ice-cold air again.
- You’ve had your AC on all day, but not all rooms are cooling well. If all your vents are open, this may be a sign that your ductwork needs a good cleaning.
Call the Pros for AC Repair Phoenix
Whether your air conditioner needs extensive repairs or just a quick tune-up, the experts at AC Doctors are ready to help. In addition to providing same-day AC repair in Gilbert, we offer 24/7 emergency service. With AC Doctors, relief from the desert heat is just a phone call away we are one of the best air conditioning companies in Phoenix!
When to Service Your AC Unit?
Even for the most experienced homeowners, there will come a time when an issue with an outdated air conditioner will need to be handled by an expert HVAC contractor for AC repair in Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas.
If your air system stops functioning properly and starts making strange sounds, or if it won’t turn on completely you know it’s time to reach out for help. The team at AC Doctors is here to help. From maintenance to AC repair in Phoenix, we can fix any issue, on time, and we will do so at prices your budget will love. If you choose to neglect this, you might end up with a more expensive problem in your hands.
Tailored Air Conditioning Repair In Phoenix
When it comes to AC repair in Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas, we are the only experts you’ll ever need. Our personalized approach is guaranteed to address your needs and maximize the efficiency of your unit. Whether you are dealing with a system breakdown, are interested in preventative maintenance, or need a new system, AC Doctors is at your service.
Our technicians are certified and trained to repair any model in any home or business. From fixing routine breakdowns to dealing with complex malfunctions, there isn’t something we can’t do. You can rest assured, knowing you have your neighborhood’s preferred experts on-call, ready to get your indoor air quality problems fixed once and for all.
Call Us to Schedule a Service
Whenever you need AC repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas, you can count on AC Doctors. Our technicians have the expertise, professional know-how, and product knowledge to offer a range of air conditioning repair in Phoenix and Gilbert, AZ.
Whatever it takes to keep our clients happy and comfortable, we can do it. To report an issue or ask for advice, don’t hesitate to call us at (602) 899-0408.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Due to Phoenix's higher temperature and constant air conditioner use, its lifespan is closer to 9 to 15 years, but only if it is well maintained and correctly sized for the house.
Condenser coils should be cleaned and replaced four times a year to prevent them from freezing. This will maintain proper airflow across the coil, the blower, the fan, and the motor.
You should also check the thermostat and the controls so the unit operates within its designed temperature range. The refrigerant should be recharged by a professional, and AC repair in Phoenix should be a part of routine maintenance.
The reason might be a loose connection, failure of a capacitor, or a short in the wiring. Potential other reasons :
- Dirty condenser coil
- Fan motor malfunction
- Frozen evaporator coil
- Refrigerant leaks
- Compressor failure
It is wise to allow professionals to tackle these issues since they know safety protocols and have the expertise to interpret what's wrong properly.
It depends on the humidity and temperature outside. If the humidity is too high, it is normal for an AC to run constantly. However, it does take a toll on the electricity bill since it draws considerable power.
Some of the reasons are:
- Improper drainage of water leads to sitting water which thus collects and begins to smell.
- If the AC smells like exhaust fumes, it is due to leakage of fluids in the engine and other parts of the air conditioner.
- Another reason can be the short circuit of the unit's fan.
If the AC smells like rotten eggs, the cause of the odor is often a rodent. It can be cleared by a professional.