AC Repair in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Quality AC Repair in Gilbert, Arizona
Signs That It’s Time for AC Repair
If your air conditioner has been straining to keep up with the rising summer temperatures, don’t worry. In many cases, the necessary repair will get your AC functioning properly, and you won’t need to replace it. If your air conditioner is doing any of the following, call a certified HVAC tech to have a look at it:
- Your indoor AC unit has been dripping water, maybe even enough to make a puddle on the floor. If you notice this, turn off your thermostat until help arrives. Doing so will prevent further damage until a professional can unclog the condensate drain line or replace a cracked drain pan.
- Your air conditioner has been making a loud, obnoxious squealing sound while running. While it’s harsh on the ears, this is usually a sign that a belt needs to be realigned or replaced.
- The thermostat isn’t adjusting the temperature accurately. You wind up fiddling with it all day long while feeling too hot or too cold. Your AC professional may discover it’s an electrical problem within the thermostat, or that your air conditioner’s compressor is failing.
- You turned on your air conditioner hours ago, but it’s not cooling the air. Airflow from vents is warm or barely cool at all. Often, this is a sign that the refrigerant needs to be “recharged,” which is to say brought back to the proper level. A licensed HVAC tech will measure your system’s coolant and add the appropriate amount. Afterward, you’ll be happy to feel your AC blowing ice-cold air again.
- You’ve had your AC on all day, but not all rooms are cooling well. If all your vents are open, this may be a sign that your ductwork needs a good cleaning.
Call the Pros for AC Repair
Whether your air conditioner needs extensive repairs or just a quick tune-up, the experts at A/C Doctors are ready to help. In addition to providing same-day AC repair, we offer 24/7 emergency service. With A/C Doctors, relief from the desert heat is just a phone call away we are one of the best air conditioning companies in Phoenix!
When to Service Your AC Unit?
Even for the most experienced homeowners, there will come a time when an issue with an outdated air conditioner will need to be handled by an expert HVAC contractor for AC repair in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas. If your air system stops functioning properly and starts making strange sounds, or if it won’t turn on completely you know it’s time to reach out for help. The team at A/C Doctors is here to help. From maintenance to repair, we can fix any issue, on time, and we will do so at prices your budget will love. If you choose to neglect this, you might end up with a more expensive problem in your hands.
Tailored Air Conditioning Repair Services
When it comes to AC repair in Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas, we are the only experts you’ll ever need. Our personalized approach is guaranteed to address your needs and maximize the efficiency of your unit. Whether you are dealing with a system breakdown, are interested in preventative maintenance, or need a new system, A/C Doctors is at your service. Our technicians are certified and trained to repair any model in any home or business. From fixing routine breakdowns to dealing with complex malfunctions, there isn’t something we can’t do. You can rest assured, knowing you have your neighborhood’s preferred experts on-call, ready to get your indoor air quality problems fixed once and for all.
Call Us to Schedule a Service
Whenever you need AC repair in Mesa, Gilbert, Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas, you can count on A/C Doctors. Our technicians have the expertise, professional know-how, and product knowledge to offer a range of air conditioning repairs. Whatever it takes to keep our clients happy and comfortable, we can do it. To report an issue or ask for advice, don’t hesitate to call us at (602) 899-0408.