Just as your HVAC system is there for you, you should be there for it as well. Many individuals overlook their HVAC systems, especially when they are working correctly or are not in use. As a result, the system begins to lag and wear out. It is preferable to contact an HVAC contractor in Phoenix to get your system checked once a year to avoid such problems.
This enables them to address any difficulties that may arise as well as replace any worn-out equipment. The sooner the problem is identified, the sooner it can be resolved.
What Is An HVAC Checkup Included?
When you request an HVAC checkup, the list includes an AC service in Phoenix as well as a service for the heating system.
- Ensuring that the thermostat is working properly
- Tightening all the electrical connections
- Checking all the system controls are working
- Providing lubrication to all the moving parts
- A proper inspection and cleaning of the condensate drain
- Checking that the evaporator and compressor coils have no leaks
- Ensuring that the refrigerant level hasn’t decreased
- Checking to see that the blower components are functioning properly
- Checking to see that the gas pressure and burner combustion is working properly and are at the correct level
Why is A Yearly HVAC Checkup Is Necessary?
Apart from avoiding the need for a frequent AC repair in Phoenix, here are a few reasons why it is necessary to have an HVAC checkup every year:
- Prevents The System From Breaking Down Suddenly: When your system is used regularly, the chances of it breaking down unexpectedly rise, especially when you need it the most. This is due to the system not receiving the necessary inspection and maintenance to keep it in good functioning order. Rather than waiting, make an appointment with an HVAC contractor in Phoenix right away.
- Prevents Your Warranty From Becoming Void: When you buy an air conditioner and have it installed, the experts will tell you that you should have it checked once a year. This is to ensure that your system is not destroyed as a result of forgetfulness and that any necessary repairs or maintenance are covered under warranty. Many firms will void your warranty if they discover that your system hasn’t been serviced in a year.
- Increases The System’s Lifespan: All of the difficulties that your system has can be remedied quickly when it receives a yearly checkup. This keeps them from getting worse, which could harm your system and cause it to fail. Yearly checkup guarantees that you get ac service in Phoenix regularly, perhaps extending the life of your system.
- Helps Protect Your Family: Though it may seem strange, one of the main functions of air conditioning is to assist in improving your home’s indoor air quality. A properly performed yearly checkup guarantees that your system is free of debris and that your filters are cleaned and replaced. Contaminants drawn into the system can be released back into the room if the filters are dirty.
AC Doctors is a well-known HVAC firm that offers top-notch services and goods to its customers. No work is too big or too minor for its trained and licensed professionals to handle. Don’t put it off any longer; contact (602) 899-0408 to schedule an appointment.